Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Contoh Short Message 1

Dear Rahmat.
I’m sorry for cancelling our plan to visit grandpa on Lebaran Day. I hope you are not upset. I promise we will do it next year.

Dad

Cancelling       : membatalkan
Visit                : mengunjungi            
Grandpa          : kakek
Upset               : kecewa
Promise           : janji
Next year        : tahun depan

What is the writer’s purpose to write the text?
a. to ask for forgiveness for being upset
b. to tell when they will visit their grandpa
c. to inform what they will do on the next year
d. to inform the cancellation of visiting grandpa

What was their plan for the Lebaran day this year?
a. gancelling their visit to grandpa
b. gathering in Rahmat’s house
c. having lebaran day together
d. visiting their grandpa

I promise we will do next time.
The underlined word refers to...
a. Rahmat and his father
b. Rahmat and his grandpa
c. Rahmat’s father and grandpa
d. Rahmat’s grandpa and his father

No comments:

Post a Comment